5 Ways To Keep Your School Office Tidy
You may think you don’t ever have time to organise your school office, but if you really knew how much time that disorganization cost you, you’d reconsider. A neat and orderly school office area clears the way for higher concentration and less wasted time. Organising your office doesn’t have to take days, it can be done a little at a time. Take a look at the following 5 ways to keep your school office clean and tidy:
- Purge your area – de-clutter, empty, shred, get rid of everything that you don’t need or want.
- Close Proximity – position equipment and supplies (exercise books, stationery) that you use most within reach. Things you rarely use can be stored or put away.
- Get a good labelling machine – take the time to label shelves, bins, basket drawers. It will help you and remind others where things go.
- Revise your filing system – what can you store digitally? As we move fully into the digital age, the need to store paper files has decreased. you maybe able to eliminate some of the files and folders you’ve used in the past.
- Clear your desk – remove everything, clean it thoroughly and put back only those items are essential for daily use.